Careers at pymetrics
Our team is a fun mix of engineers, scientists, and businesspeople, who have found their fit at pymetrics. We are motivated to help people discover their unique profile and find their fit at companies all over the world. Beyond an exciting business, we're building a meaningful culture that values respect, ambition, honesty, and creativity.
Want to find your fit at pymetrics? Our current open positions are below. If you don't see a potential fit, we'd still love to hear from you, since we are always looking for smart and ambitious people to join our team. Reach out to Jessica and say hello.Some of the benefits of working at pymetrics:
- Work with a fast-paced, dynamic startup that is changing the world of recruiting
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Team outings: karaoke, rock climbing, rooftop parties, beach volleyball, trips to Lake Como, Italy (really)
Head of Engineering
We’re looking for a Head of Engineering who has demonstrated aptitude for leading a team and is comfortable wearing many hats, and with all levels of the web tech stack. We attract those who gravitate towards difficult problems.
- Evaluate technological alternatives empirically, and make major technological decisions
- Plan technological roadmap that runs parallel to product roadmap
- Estimate time required for complete features to be built
- Contribute to codebase and development efforts
- Conduct regular code reviews
- Implement a training program for newly hired engineers
- Plan and implement automation of development process automation (deployment, testing)
- Set guidelines for security best-practices, and implement necessary mechanisms to ensure compliance with security requirements of clients
- Formalize process of evaluating candidate engineers, and make engineering hiring decisions
- Communicate product requirements to engineers clearly and effectively
- Build a strong culture of engineering excellence, empiricism, and open communication
Head of Sales (EMEA + APAC)
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to open our international office in London, and execute and deliver on many of our most important client acquisition efforts. pymetrics is the next generation job marketplace. using proven neuroscience and big data, we match candidates to jobs and companies where they'll perform at the highest levels. we assess career aptitude in candidates with neuroscience games, the latest scientific innovation in cognitive and personality assessment. we’re currently used globally by companies from Fortune 500 firms to small startups and undergraduate + MBA students to improve the recruiting process. what you’ll do cultivate pipeline: prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet sales targets educate and influence: companies are struggling to attract top, diverse talent. You will be the expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through product presentation and discussions, you will show how pymetrics solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow. close deals: guide clients through the purchasing process, ending with a signed contract. manage business: maintain customer satisfaction through implementation and account management. Recognize and execute on up-sell opportunities.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7+ years work experience (sales, business development, at a startup a plus)
- Fearless, ambitious, and confident
- You love taking risks, trying different things, and meeting new people.
- You aren’t scared of hearing “no”
- Passion for technology, building a business, and improving the career search process!
Interested in finding out if you’re a top fit?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer who has demonstrated aptitude for learning on the fly, is comfortable wearing several hats, and has experience with all levels of the web tech stack. We attract those who gravitate towards difficult problems and don't mind stepping up and picking up new skills.
- Can-do engineer with demonstrated ability to thrive in a startup environment, get work done, ship product, and move us forward.
- A solid grounding in computer science, with strong competencies in software design, algorithms and data structures.
- An expert at prototyping ideas quickly and a willingness and desire to explore new technologies.
- Solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a self-directed mode.
- Experience with building out development process and engineering and production stack.
- Ability to participate in building the team by recruiting, evaluating candidates, and mentoring new hires.
Think you've got what it takes to join our team of hackers?
Send your resume/linkedin/github to email@example.com
Do you want to work at the intersection of neuroscience, business, and technology? Do you want to bring the power and complexity of predictive analytics to the workplace?
Our team applies machine learning techniques to behavioral data to predict what industry, company, or position you might best be suited for. We are using these techniques to disrupt current labor markets and make the process of finding your dream job or career more efficient. We attract those who gravitate towards difficult problems.
- Experience with a scripting language (Python and its scientific libraries SciPy, Scikit, Pandas, and NumPy preferred)
- Experience working with data sets; processing, analyzing, and communicating results.
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment and shell scripting
- Experience with full-stack development in back-end environment with Python and relational databases preferred
- Experience conducting methods using any of the following: machine learning, predictive modeling, statistical inference, experimental design, data mining, and optimization
- Critical thinking: ability to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyze data to solve problems
- Creativity: you can conceive of new data driven products, features, and technologies
- Results: you prioritize, focusing on ideas and features that will have significant, measurable impact
- Planning: ability to set and meet your own project objectives & milestones
- Ability to coordinate effectively with team members in engineering, design, and product management
- Communicate results and progress internally and externally in meetings, presentations, and tech talks
- MA, MS, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, etc.); research experience or relevant graduate studies a plus.
Interested in finding out if you’re a top fit?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org