Special Privacy Disclosure
Pymetrics may collect and process outside the European Union personal information originating from data subjects within the European Union. The following disclosure summarizes the rights of such data subject as well as Pymetrics’s obligations under European Parliament and Council Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data:
Personal data must be processed in accordance with the following principles:
- Personal data must be processed fairly and lawfully, and collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. The data must also be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected. It must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data may be processed only if you have unambiguously given your consent, or if processing is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
- You are entitled to:
- confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him or her are being processed and communication of the data undergoing processing; and
- the rectification, erasure or blocking of data the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of this Directive in particular, either because of the incomplete or inaccurate nature of the data, and the notification of these changes to third parties to whom the data have been disclosed.
- You have the right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of data relating to him or her.
- Any person acting under the authority of the data exporter or of Pymetrics, including Pymertrics, who has access to your personal data, must not process them except on instructions from the data exporter.
- Pymetrics must implement appropriate measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. You may read more about how Pymetrics protects your data here.
- You have the right to access your personal information that Pymetrics processes, without excessive delay or expense, as well as to ask to rectify or delete your personal information if it is inaccurate.